Thanks for visiting!
Qualnet is a full-service training and consulting firm. We provide a variety of services to help executives manage efficiently and to provide the training needed to help the workforce perform more effectively.
Qualnet's "QualityNetwork Partnership" (partnering with other consulting firms to provide the best solution for our customers) is the cornerstone of our research, resources and satisfied customers.
Our focus on the human factor makes us unique. Your staff will learn useful theories, tools and techniques needed to successfully resolve day-to-day challenges. Additionally, Qualnet is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of service offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us.
Major Training and Consulting Projects:
- Administration for Children Services – Child Protective Services: This project was an excellent opportunity for Qualnet to partner with other consultants. We facilitated organizational improvement projects and trained hundreds of supervisors and managers.
- Department of Social Service agencies throughout New York State: Qualnet was contracted, under the Social Service Workforce Development program to provide training and consulting services. We trained hundreds of management and non-management trainees.
- Department of Homeless Services: Qualnet conducted initial consultation regarding training needs for the Department of Homeless Services’ contract agencies. We developed training curriculum, facilitated improvement projects and trained hundreds of supervisors and managers.
- Home Care Council of New York City: Qualnet was selected to develop training curriculum, facilitate organizational improvement projects and train hundreds of supervisors and managers. This was a three year project, 2007 - 2010.
- Human Resource Administration – Adult Protective Services: Contracted to develop training curriculum, facilitate organizational improvement projects and train supervisors.
- Office of Children Services, New Jersey: Contracted to train supervisors, managers and directors. This was a ten week Certificate Program.
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance - Bureau of Training and Management Analysis – Management Development Institute (MDI) Program: Selected to conduct initial consultation regarding training needs. Developed training curriculum and trained approximately one hundred aspiring and new supervisors.
Popular Training Courses:
Change Management Skills
Counseling for Managing Problematic Employees
Transforming Negativity in the Workplace
Organizational Leadership Skills
Building Better Teams
Project Management Skills
Bullying in the Workplace
Time Management Skills
Other Training Workshops:
Qualnet offers a complete, fully customizable training solution. Given the customizable nature of our training, Qualnet can edit the material so that only the desired topics are covered. This editing technique will save time and money for our customers.
- Advanced Project Management
- Intermediate Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Understanding Project Management
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- Business Succession Planning: Developing and Maintaining a Succession Plan
- An Introduction Customer Relationship Management
- Building Better Teams
- Anger Management
- Employee Dispute Resolution: Mediation through Peer Review
- Workplace Harassment
- Office Management – Leadership
- Safety in the Workplace
- Celebrating Diversity
- Customer Service Training - Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Time Management: Get Organized for Peak Performance
- Building Your Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People
- Stress Management
- Change and How to Deal with It
- Customer Service Training: Managing Customer Service
- Performance Management: Managing Employee Performance
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Hiring Smart: Behavioural & Performance-based Techniques
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- The Art of Delegating Effectively
- Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
- The Professional Supervisor
- The ABC’s of Supervising Others
- Workplace Violence: How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Workplace
- Coaching: A Leadership Skill
© 2012, Qualnet. Inc.